Our interns get the unique opportunity to learn about the incredible projects DPG creates.
Come learn more about DPG’s internship program for a creative, collaborative experience you won’t find anywhere else.Apply for Internship
1. Your current resume.
2. Your educational transcript (official or unofficial version).
3. Depending on the position, we may request the completion of some tests or ask for extra information from your side. To find out whether it’s necessary for the position you’re applying, refer to the job listing.
1. Fill out the application form. While uploading your resume, make sure it is in PDF
2. Add your cover letter in the appropriate response field.
3. Upload and attach your transcript (any format is acceptable).
4. Submit the application.
Depending on the role you have applied for there might be a series of interviews organized to assess your knowledge, skills and experience. For some roles interviews may be over the phone or on Skype, for others it’s a face-to-face interview. For those applying to technical roles we include some other activities to see candidates’ technical abilities in action. All assessment tasks are tailored to the role a candidate applies for.
DPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state/province, local law or ordinance or regulation.